Sixth Annual Youth Softball Celebration
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Features discounted tickets to softball players, coaches and their families ... a pregame parade for softball teams, plus a hands-on softball clinic!
On Saturday, June 5, the Phillies will host the sixth annual Women's Softball Celebration at Citizens Bank Park, honoring the game of softball and the National Pro Fastpitch.
- Special softball pregame ceremony, including a softball parade for softball players and their coaches (must register as a team to take part in the parade)
- Softball-related activities throughout the ballpark
- Meet and greet with members from National Pro Fastpitch, a professional women's fastpitch softball league that has teams located across the country. NPF was created to give elite female fastpitch players the opportunity to pursue a professional career in their chosen sport
- Discounted tickets for softball players, coaches and their families to that night's 7:05 p.m. game against the San Diego Padres
- A free water bottle for all softball players who purchase tickets through this offer
- A free softball clinic with members from National Pro Fastpitch
Softball teams are invited to take part in a pregame Softball Parade around the warning track in full uniform (for youth softball team members only). To take part in this exclusive event, you must purchase tickets as a team. Teams are required to wear their uniform in order to participate in the parade. Once your order is processed, you will receive your tickets and parade information. Space is limited for the parade so order early!
For tickets and parade participation information, contact Ashley Varallo at 215.463.5000 (ext. 5104).
FREE CLINIC TO BE RUN BY THE NPF:
During the day the Phillies will also host a special clinic series at the FDR Park softball fields, located at the corner of Broad Street and Pattison Avenue. Clinics will be run by members of National Pro Fastpitch and include instruction on fielding, pitching, base running and hitting. The clinic is free if you have purchased a ticket to that night's game. Clinics will be held from 11:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. for ages 8-18. Due to space limitations, pre-registration is required. Please register no later than Friday, May 21, 2010.
To register for the free clinic: E-mail email@example.com or call Jess Wilt at 215-218-5421.
When registering please include your name, age, your position(s) and the team you play with (this can be a high school and/or summer team). If you are registering a team, please list every girl. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation letter from us that will be used for entry into the clinic.
NPF and Philadelphia Phillies Flyer